Apply today for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Application Portal Open Now via the Airtel Career Portal. Amazingly, Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading provider of telecommunications services in Nigeria, with its headquarters in Lagos.
Are you searching for how you could apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021?
Many questions have been raised on how to apply but worry no more as we have successfully prepared a helpful guide that will be of great advantage to our readers.
Recruitment 2021/2022 for Airtel Nigeria – Learn how you can apply for the latest work openings for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment.
The Telecommunication giant Airtel is currently recruiting candidates who are willing to work with them.
Here, we are going to outline the necessary steps that will guide you to get recruited on the ongoing 2021 Airtel recruitment. In case you’ve not known before, the Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021 application form is free.
About Airtel Nigeria and AIRTEL NIGERIA RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN NOW
Bharti Airtel is an Indian telecommunication firm that currently operates in over 18 countries. It was founded on 7 July 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal.
It was reported, that the firm generated US$12 billion this year. With over 14,818 employees worldwide, Airtel Nigeria is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
Airtel Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
Airtel Nigeria Job Description
Airtel Nigeria is proud to celebrate its milestones and efforts towards achieving robust and extensive network coverage across the country for both voice and data services.
However, Airtel Nigeria has invested enormous resources in the upgrading of its network infrastructure and has made significant CAPEX (capital expenditure) investment towards improving network quality.
Currently, Airtel Nigeria has the widest and largest 3.75G coverage in the country.
Meanwhile, to deepen Airtel Nigeria’s network capacity and coverage, it rolled out the 3.75G platforms, offering high-speed mobile Internet, across the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja.
Also, Airtel Nigeria is the first Telco to complete LTE (Long Term Evolution) trial in Lagos and also the first to introduce High Definition (HD) Voice Service.
This stands as a testimony to Airtel’s great efforts in terms of massive investment and desire to empower Nigerians with innovative and relevant telecommunications services and solutions.
Available Vacant Positions and AIRTEL NIGERIA RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN NOW
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Regional Technical Director, South East
♦ Video & Movies (Digital Entertainment) Product Lead
♦ Head, Home BroadBand Fixed
♦ Strategy & PMO Executive
♦ Passive & Active Partner Governance Engineer
Application Deadline: Not Specific.
General Qualifications and Requirements and AIRTEL NIGERIA RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN NOW
Applicants applying for the Airtel Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
Keep yourself updated concerning the application
Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2021