Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Faculty of Arts
- English And Literary Studies
- History, International Studies And Diplomacy
Faculty of Education
- Education Management
- Guidance and Counseling
- Primary Education
- B.A. Education / English and Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Education/Economics
- B.Sc. Education/Political Science & Government
- B.A. Education History, International Studies
- B.Sc. Education Social Studies
- B.Sc. Education/Biology
- B.Sc. Business/Education
- B.Sc. Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. Education/Computer Science
- B.Sc. Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. Education / Physics
Faculty of Law
Faculty Of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Statistics and Demography
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Physics
- Physics with Electronics
- Industrial Design
- Applied Biology
Faculty Of Management And Social Sciences
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Business Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Banking And Finance
- Five qualifying credits in WASSCE/NECO, GCE/0’level obtained in not more than two sittings. These credits must include, English and Mathematics, and three other courses.
- An acceptable pass in the UTME entrance Examination.
Candidates for Direct Entry admission shall possess five credit passes in the SSCE, NECO, GCE or equivalents of which at least two shall be at advanced level , or four credits passes of which at least three shall be at advanced level provided that such passes are not counted at both levels of the examinations. For emphasis credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any of Government or History is compulsory.
All students must fulfil the basic entry requirements of Godfrey Okoye University. The programme’s duration is four years for general entry students and three years for direct entrants.
How to Apply
New Applicant are to visit Godfrey Okoye University website at: https://portal.gouni.edu.ng/home: Create login details – use the Form on the left side of the page. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Provide your bio data and academic records
* Cross check the application form and submit
* You can save the application and continue later.
Payments: The application form is free
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 3 working days. An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admission officer.
Get Jobs On Telegram