Benue State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Apply Now has been the talk of the town for some days now. This is so because of the ongoing recruitment by the state government.
Benue State Civil Service Commission Job Description
Continue reading as you will get to know more about the hot civil service vacancies and their requirements for employment.
Benue State Civil Service Commission Job Vacancy! Benue State is one of the Middle Belt states in Nigeria with a population of about 4,253,641 in the 2006 census.
It is inhabited predominantly by the Tiv, Idoma and Igede peoples, who speak Tiv, Idoma, and Igede languages respectively.
Available Vacant Positions and BENUE STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLY NOW
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy.
The Benue State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Benue State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment
How to Apply for Benue State Civil Service
You can now apply from here – https://www.tuugo.com.ng/Companies/benue-state-civil-service-commission/1470006494
Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
The Internship Program is for three months;
Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program;
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
• Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
• You can only apply once.
• So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
• You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
• Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
• Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
• The Benue State Civil Service recruitment application form is free
• There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Update For Shortlisted Applicants
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted and BENUE STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLY NOW:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Benue State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on Benue State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021?