Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs, Inc. is pleased to announce a contest programs for students around the world. This is an international contest open to students in middle school or high school worldwide. The contest provides $2,850 award amount for junior division and $4,000 for the senior division.
Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization based in Massachusetts, USA. Realizing the power of artwork and media to educate, inspire, and activate younger generations, Linda began to shape Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Programs into the organization it is today.
Please see the basic entry requirements below:
- The Contest is open to teenagers age 11-18 worldwide.
- Any student age 11-18 who are enrolled in middle or high school while the Contest is open. For example, if you were in 12th grade from September 2017 to June 2018, then you would be eligible for the 2018 Contest.
- Students age 11-14 are eligible for the junior division those ages 15-18 are eligible for the senior division.
- As long as your time enrolled in school and the current Contest overlap, then you are eligible to enter.
- You must be enrolled in middle or high school in order to submit to the Contest.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants must register themselves to apply for the contest by the given link:
- Awards will be; presented in each of the categories at both the Junior and Senior divisions:
- Gold Awards for junior division is $1,000 and for senior division is $1,500.
- Silver Awards for junior division is $750 and for senior division is $1,000.
- Bronze Awards for junior division is $250 and for senior division is $500.
- Honorable Mention for junior division is $100 and for senior division is $250.
- Sponsor Recognition Awards for junior division is $750 and for senior division is $750.
- The Making Waves Award will be; awarded to one submission in each age division that demonstrates a powerful, engaging, and original voice of ocean activism. Winners receive a $250 cash prize.
The deadline for submission of applications is June 18th, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.
Detailed Information Link: