US-based colleges and universities are now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their Bryan Cameron Scholarship 2021 application portal open for undergraduate programmes. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all international students.
About Bryan Cameron Scholarship Description
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is awarded annually, in December, to approximately 10-15 high-school seniors (applications are due in May and September preceding the awards).
This four-year, merit-based scholarship should cover the full tuition and ‘qualified educational expenses (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000 per annum).
Selection Criteria / Eligibility and BRYAN CAMERON SCHOLARSHIP 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
The Foundation will allocate approximately 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
However, the criterion for the Scholarship is intentionally broad. There are countless ways to make a positive impact in many professional careers (Finance, Education, Healthcare, Technology, Military, Legal, Sports, Engineering and Art, to name but a few).
In either the Private or Public Sector, the Cameron Impact Scholar can make real, tangible contributions in their lifelong dedication to the greater good.
We base eligibility for the Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship on the following criteria:
The applicant must:
1. Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7-grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies);
2. Be a citizen of the United States of America;
3. Be in the high school graduating Class of 2021, planning to enrol in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
4. Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to, athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations;
5. Be a motivated leader with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident;
6. Show active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small;
And submitted by the Application Deadline and BRYAN CAMERON SCHOLARSHIP 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN:
1. Online Application
2. Two (2) required letters of recommendation (these letters MUST be submitted prior to the Application Deadline for an application to be complete), and
3. Transcript (unofficial is fine) certifies academic performance.
1. They strongly advise applicants to submit their applications well before the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
2. Applicants may not be related to, or have pre-existing relationships to any members of the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or Selection Committee.
3. The Foundation is devoted to a policy against discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, race, colour, religion, national origin, or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
4. Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis. Please note that the Foundation is limiting the number of Applications they will review to 3,000 from the Class of 2022. We will make a note on the website and our social media pages if this limit is approaching.
5. The Selection Committee will select 100 Finalists to receive face-to-face interviews in the Fall of 2021 (typically at the Applicant’s high school). Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be announced in December 2021.
6. They require recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the 4-year duration of the Scholarship.
7. Recommendations and Transcripts may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at http://firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit only two recommendation letters.
Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2022 is September 10, 2021, at 12:00 pm PT (NOON)
I hope this article was helpful. If it was, please like and share it with your loved ones.