Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 Application Portal Open recently announced that there are currently recruiting into several positions. So below is the latest information on Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment. You will learn about the company description, application skills, requirements, and qualifications.
Citibank Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Citibank Nigeria Limited application form and guidelines for 2021.
Citibank Nigeria Limited Job Description
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company that provides various banking services to corporate and individual customers in Nigeria.
The company provides deposit products, including demand, term, and savings accounts, as well as loan products.
It also offers various services comprising global transaction services, sales and trading, corporate finance, and investment banking services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions, and public sector organizations.
In addition, the company provides direct custody and clearing services.
Vacant Positions At Citibank Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ Country Tax Manager
♦ Commercial Banking Relationship Manager for Nigeria CSG – VP
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters
with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
Keep yourself updated concerning the application
Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
Applicant Update and CITIBANK NIGERIA LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application and CITIBANK NIGERIA LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN .
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
to help you with more updated information at the right time about Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.