Vexceed Technologies Limited is a digital technology service provider of digital marketing, Internet services, email & web portals, social network, Instant messaging, online games & entertainment, content, search, e-commerce, fin-tech, on-demand services, and mobile apps.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The company is currently recruiting for the role of a Content Writer. As a content writer, you will produce relevant content for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, product descriptions, case studies, and social media platforms. You will create content specially crafted to capture the attention of a particular target audience.
- Also, you will be in charge of conducting thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for new content types for our clients. As well as write compelling content using both U.S. or U.K style English language and proofreading articles before publication.
- Likewise, your responsibilities will include evaluating web analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s and clients’ websites, and promoting the company and clients’ blogs by pitching articles to various third-party platforms (guest posting). You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content and create unique content that passes Copyscape plagiarism checker.
- Furthermore, the ideal candidate must be abreast of the latest SEO techniques and able to create SEO content with the appropriate search keywords that increase reader engagement with the content.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Performing search engine keyword research to determine relevant keywords to optimize content
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Developing content for our company as well as clients’ blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the clients’ current content
- Ability to write in U.S.A and U.K style of the English language
- Ability to write in different tones – Professional, Informal, Fun, etc.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in U.S.A and U.K style English
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Nice to have:
- Search Engine Optimization, HTML, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Google Console (Webmaster) skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online