The Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar wishes to announce the release of the 2018/2019 Entrance Examination result.
1. To access the result, candidates should use the printout used for purchasing the form.
2. The successful candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only on or before 16th of July, 2018 into Cross River State College of Health bank account number 2001543971 at First Bank of Nigeria, Plc and the teller submitted to the Revenue Unit for collection of College receipt for the interview assessment.
3. The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
* Original Educational Certificates.
WAEC/NECO Results must be Internet printout.
* Revenue Collector’s receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued in the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar.
* Registration form printed from the Internet.
* Age declaration or birth certificate.
* Marriage certificate/Change of name for married women.
* Certificate of Origin for Local Government Area of Origin.
* JAMB result slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO – ND) and Health Information Management (HIM – ND)
* A biro pen.
* Professional certificate for Public Health Nursing, Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW) and Health Information Management, evidence of completion of one year industrial attachment for HND – HIM, license as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records).