SDSD provides software platform and application development services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst
- We are currently looking to recruit a Cyber Security Analyst who will be responsible for keeping data safe and assets protected across the organization by monitoring, reporting, and addressing actual and potential information security issues.
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues, investigate and document security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration tests (VAPT) and uncover server & network vulnerabilities and monitor the implementation of remediation action plans for vulnerability management; follow-up with relevant stakeholders responsible for performing the actions.
- Conduct application security/penetration tests of internal/external web, mobile and web service applications, leveraging both manual techniques and automated tools and report identified vulnerabilities.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management and develop organization-wide best practices for IT security.
- Promote a culture of information security and raise awareness and stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field.
- Information / Cyber Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, ECSA, GCIA, and GWAPT are an added advantage.
- Have at least 2 years or more experience in information security or related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020.