This a comprehensive and detailed information on how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Transportation 2021 Recruitment Application Portal Open jobs in Nigeria. Details such as application skills, requirements, qualifications and other important information.
About Federal Ministry of Transport
The Federal Ministry of Transport is responsible for rail and marine transport and inter modern coordination.
The mandate, policies, programmes and budgets of the ministry are implemented through the various agencies at the ministry which includes Nigeria Railway Nigeria Ports Authority, Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Nigeria Shippers Council, National Inland Waterways Authority, Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology, Zaria and Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.
Due to the lack of job opportunities for Nigerian graduates, the Federal government of Nigeria has provided good-paying jobs for unemployed Nigerians.
The TEAM Group is an internationally renowned consultancy Company specialized in engineering, urban planning, and architecture.
With main offices on three continents, we capitalize on our longstanding experience, expertise and highly qualified international team of dedicated professionals to deliver state-of-the-art services to both private and public clients.
Team Nigeria Limited office for the design, vetting, and work supervision activities of the Ibadan – Kano Railway Modernization Project in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ A Senior Quantity Surveyor
♦ Senior Surveyor
♦ Senior Signaling & Telecommunication Engineer
♦ A Senior Permanent Way Engineer
♦ Senior Geologist
♦ Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
♦ Senior Civil Engineer
♦ Senior Architect (Supervision Works)
♦ Senior Hydraulic Engineer
♦ Senior Geotechnical Engineer
♦ Senior Architect (Design Vetting)
♦ Senior Structural Engineer
♦ Senior Transport Engineer
Location: Nigeria and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION 2021 RECRUITMENT APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
General Recruitment Requirements
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the Positions, there are applying for.
Note: All submitted CVs will be subjected to verification.
Federal Ministry of Transportation Nigeria recruitment is currently ongoing. NO DEADLINE has been announced yet. Make sure you BOOKMARK this page.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying and FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION 2021 RECRUITMENT APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
Keep yourself updated concerning the application
Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
Update For Shortlisted Applicants
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Get Jobs On Telegram