Aspirant, aspiring to work in the banking sector this year, here is good news. Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Portal Open is currently ongoing in Nigeria. See how to apply, skills, requirements, job description and application procedures for graduates and undergraduates. Take your time and read through.
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Fidelity Bank will be recruiting graduates for 2021.
It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with the latest Fidelity Bank graduate recruitment 2021 details on this page, once it’s out.
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package.
It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
About Fidelity Bank
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country.
However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. and FIDELITY BANK RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate, and investment banking services.
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and the national banking regulator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Uwani Northern Extension, Enugu, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
About the Job
A highly adaptable and enthusiastic person, expertise in qualitative and quantitative researches, with excellent project management, monitoring and evaluation experiences.
Highly competent in the use of computer applications and office administrations role.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: http://Click here to apply online
Fidelity Bank Job Requirements
Aspiring applicants are expected to possess any of the following:
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
MUST-READ: Click here to Download Fidelity Bank Mobile Business App
Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted to any other Email address.
Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Fidelity Bank Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
Keep yourself updated concerning the application
Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted and FIDELITY BANK RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN :
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies.
However, we believe this information on Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021