Full Course Scholarships at Kathford International: Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the Kathford International College of Engineering and Management is offering the Full Course Scholarships in Nepal.
The award is furnished to attract domestic students who want to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the college.
Established in 2003, Kathford College is one of the leading engineering and management colleges in Nepal. It vows to be a centre of knowledge, where students come to learn, sharpen their skills and hone their creative-self.
Why at the Kathford International College of Engineering and Management? They become a leading education hub that provides transformative education for their students, stimulating their curiosity and enabling them to turn their aspiration into a lasting basis for success.
The Kathford International College of Engineering and Management will provide a few scholarships that cover all fees for four years of the course.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Kathford International College of Engineering and Management
- Department: NA
- Award: Full course fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nepali students
- The award can be taken in Nepal
Full Course Scholarships at Kathford International Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in civil, computer, electronics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The sponsorship will be based on the results in the IOE Entrance examination
- This scholarship is provided to a few top-ranked students in the entrance examination.
- How to Apply for the Full Course Scholarships at Kathford International: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The institute may ask you for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy fo national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have minimum ‘C’ grade or 45% in all subjects in +2/PCL/A Level in Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths in both years)
- Pass in IoE Entrance examination
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the Nepali or English language.