Provides leadership, directs and coordinates all transportation, logistics and lease management activities for the company. Responsible for developing operational standards, fleet regulations, policies and procedures, and ensures adherence across departments and functions. Responsible for all company staff, identifying and closing skill gaps amongst employees through on and off the job training to ensure optimum performance, which ultimately will bring about smooth running of company’s operations, goals and long term objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree or professional qualification in Transport and logistics management, fleet management or related courses (might be an added advantage).
- Business Development
- Technology savvy
- Knowledge of government regulations and policies regarding vehicles and fleet management
- Good working knowledge of fleet management operations and road network
- 7 years in an Operations, Logistics and/or Transportation role (might be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a managerial role.
- Experience in Business Development.