Do you want to show your writing skills and have an interest in essay writing? If so, then you can apply for the Annual Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s Academic Scholarship funded by the Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s. The award is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s focuses on helping injured workers throughout Illinois. The Gerald F. Connor worked for three different major injury law firms where he gained invaluable experience.
Gerald F. Connor’s law offices understand their clients come to them in stressful situations, and are committed to guiding them throughout their time.
The Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s will provide an award of $1,000 to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s Academic Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- How to Apply for the Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s Academic Scholarship: All applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.