OR&C Consultants, a Member firm of SAFI. We are a professional services firm helping clients develop better business strategies that build on their unique inherent and potential strengths—the philosophy of the company, how it is organized to understand market opportunities and customer needs, and the methods it uses to deliver products and services. We help companies to continually adapt and continually improve. OR&C Consultants uses a common sense methodology developed from of its broad international experience with businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
- A qualified professional with experience in retail business and group structure
- Supervises the daily input of accounting entries
- Prepares monthly management reports
- Ensures prompt audit of the financial statements by the external auditors
- In charge of tax matters
- Regularly design strategies to reduce costs and increase revenues.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Strong background in retail business and group structure will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and team player
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.