Who We Are
eCapital Freight Factoring is the fastest growing freight factoring company in North America. We are innovators and revolutionaries in our industry, determined to deliver best-in-class products and service. Our industry leading team provides financial support to transportation companies in Canada and the USA. We are looking to add a member to our Customer Service team!
Who You Are
eCapital is currently seeking a bilingual Account Manager who is fluent in both Spanish and English to join our team in our Orillia Ontario office. At eCapital, our employees are the base of our business, and dynamic employees enable us to service our clients in the most exceptional manner.
The hours for this position are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our clients to help them with their financial needs by providing advice, solutions, and overall account management. You will be responsible for a high level of correspondence with our clients on a daily basis.
- Approving and processing client funding
- Providing accurate management of held and/or denied invoices
- Evaluating/mitigating financial exposures and/or risk related to client invoice purchases
- Facilitating customer compliance
- Communicating and coordinating with internal colleagues by phone and email
- Providing exceptional customer service and support with a positive, professional attitude
Skills and Experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and client inquiries
- Ability to spot, take ownership, and solve problems
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to spot errors
- Highly accurate math/accounting skills
- Customer service orientation with an ability to remain focused and friendly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous call center experience is an asset
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Post-Secondary education in Business or a related field is preferred
- Salary: $20.50 per hour
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Health, Dental, and Life Benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Abundant professional development opportunities at a growing and thriving and Fintech Company
Job Type: Permanent Full-time, In Office
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit ecapital.applytojob.com.