About the Opportunity
- Monitor and respond to Payment Office mailbox
- Application of payments
- Check and reconcile daily payment posting and processing
- Respond to bank inquiries
- Follow up on chargeback requests internally and externally
- Prepare and reconcile credit card chargebacks
- Cheque and other deposits – verifies and processes cheque deposits
- Prepare monthly bank payments, cheque deposits and credit card chargeback reports.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- The ability to prioritize multiple assignments and competing priorities to achieve required deadlines.
- Intermediate Excel required, PeopleSoft experience is an asset
- Strong customer service, and excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Results-driven with an ability to deliver success in a fast-paced environment with changing and at times competing priorities
$20 – $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #385784.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vaco.com.