Founded in 1985, with over 25 locations across Canada our innovative approach and treatments have led the industry in the realm of organic, environmental, and ecological sustainability.
Nutri-Lawn is more than just fertilizer and weed control. It is about caring for people and homes by providing friendly, timely and proven solutions. Our clients know they can count on our knowledge and experience to help them achieve healthy lawns of which they can be proud, using products that are safe for family, pets, neighbors, and the environment.
Are you an outdoor person? Are you happy working independently? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If you answered yes to those questions, then Nutri-Lawn is the place for you.
Day-to-Day at Nutri-Lawn
- Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm. No evenings or weekends.
- Often working with someone (2-person truck) providing professional lawn care services to residential customers.
- Some of the services you will provide include core aeration, over-seeding, organic compost, slit-seeding, and power raking.
- Start and finish each day at our office in Dartmouth, NS.
- Personal interaction with our most valued customers.
- Industry and company training.
- Quarterly team social events.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have the following attributes:
- Energetic, hard working and team oriented.
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn new skills.
- High school diploma or industry related education.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Emergency First Aid certificate.
- WHMIS certificate.
- Occupational health & safety training
- Technology efficient.
As an Added Service Technician at Nutri-Lawn you will enjoy competitive compensation, and incentive programs.
- Fall Term 10-Weeks (August-28-2023 to November-3-2023).
- Earn $18-$20 an hour with production incentives.
- Basic PPE and uniform provided with on-site laundry.
Our Company Culture
Nutri-Lawn is dedicated to becoming Canada’s leading lawn care company that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward. We are looking for people with a positive attitude to join our friendly work environment, with the opportunity of long-term growth. At Nutri-Lawn, “we nourish lawns and lives”.
Employee Experience Together, we promote diversity, equity, and inclusion by fostering a dynamic and innovative workplace culture where all are valued, and respected. At Nutri-Lawn, individual growth, teamwork, and empowerment are the foundation of our employee experience. We strive to build a workforce that reflects the communities we serve
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.