Immediately hiring for Edmonton. Assisted Selling Representative (Whirlpool Program)
As a Whirlpool Assisted Selling Representative, you’ll spark sales in retail stores, promote products and excite customers about everything Whirlpool! Growing sales for the Whirlpool brand is the name of the game, and you’ll do it by being a Whirlpool product expert engaging with customers.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll represent one of the most innovative consumer appliance brands in the world – Whirlpool.
- Paid training program to help elevate your skills.
- Be a part of a collaborative and culture-oriented team.
- Great employee discounts!
What will you do?
- Engage and excite customers in store as a Whirlpool Product Expert
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with customers, associates, and management to gain mindshare, generate excitement and grow sales.
- Actively seeking customers within the Appliance Sales Floor
- Asking open-ended questions and expressing interest in projects to best serve the customer.
- Determining customer’s level of expertise and needs by answering Whirlpool product questions.
- Offering $21/hour plus bonus incentives for performance
How will you succeed?
- Being an appliance enthusiast with a passion for closing the sale
- Having a friendly, outgoing, and approachable personality
- Understanding the appliance world
- Experience in selling appliances is preferred.
- Showing flexibility to achieve targets.
- Experience with using technology to support sales activities.
- Attending all scheduled product knowledge and training seminars
What can we offer you?
- Paid Training Program
- Exciting Sales Incentive/Targets paid monthly.
- Employee Discounts on Appliances
This is a part-time, in-store role, approximately 15 hours per week on assigned days (based on store location).
To Apply: Please send resumes to
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
To apply for this job please visit acosta.taleo.net.