Are you looking to be at the forefront of innovative product design in the booming sectors of crypto, the creator economy, and the future of work? Our client is a vibrant collective of creative minds, comprising of designers, engineers, and artists, who have collaborated with 80+ trailblazing teams since 2019 to successfully bring revolutionary products to the market. Their portfolio boasts collaborations with industry leaders such as Solana Labs, Drift Protocol, Layer3.xyz, Playhouse, Highbeam, among others.
With their expanding endeavors in the Web3 domain and anticipation of launching proprietary product solutions, they’re on the hunt to bolster their design teams. While they have strongholds in Toronto and Singapore, they foster a remote-friendly work environment.
Ready to flex your design muscles? Our client is searching for a Brand Designer to join their design crew. You’ll work on a blend of internal and partner projects, switching gears every 4-6 months to keep things fresh. Location? Toronto, Singapore, or even your home your call.
Your role is all about shaping a dynamic visual language that embodies the brand, from illustrations and colors to typography. You’ll also collaborate closely with UX designers to deliver a seamless brand experience, from Marketing to Product.
- Lead projects for the brand team and own client communication
- Mentor and guide fellow team members
- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.) and own all aspect of brand design for projects
- Collaborate with UX designers to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- 4+ years of experience in brand design or similar role, preferably in an agency or fast-paced startup environment.
- Prior brand design experience in software products
- A portfolio showcasing brand and visual design work with a strong design sensibility
- Ability to prototype in your tool of choice (Figma, Illustrator, etc)
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Engage in constructive design critiques
- Able to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication
- Illustration or graphic design skills would be considered a strong advantage
What You’ll Get
- A salary of $70K – $90K / yearly depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience
- Full remote work – candidates from Toronto, Seoul, or Singapore are strongly preferred
- Career advancement in a curious, fast-paced, and passionate team that values independence, creative problem solving, and collaboration
Please note: Only candidates who meet all the listed requirements will be shortlisted for this position. We appreciate your interest and encourage you to review the qualifications carefully before applying.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply and look forward to welcoming those who will contribute to our diverse and inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.