Who We Are:
We are a fun loving, beer brewing gang, keeping it simple. We love Northern Ontario. We love community. We love great tasting beer. Our passion is to continually STACK these loves together and deliver exceptionally flavorful craft beer to our fans, family, friends and anyone else who knows great beer brings great people together. We are proudly owned and operated in beautiful Sudbury, Ontario. Brewing since 2013, we have been the humble recipients of several provincial and national brewing awards. But we don’t let that go to our head. Instead, we concentrate of living a good life, in a great community and keeping life simple and thirst quenching.
We are currently seeking an experienced Brew Hand to join our team who will work collaboratively with our Head Brewer to produce some amazing craft beer.
- A company that invests in you, both personally and professionally
- Learning opportunities that promote growth and development. We’re offering careers, not just jobs.
- Employees Assistance Program for all employees
- Group benefits program for full-time employees that includes health, dental, vision, massage, naturopath, mental health services, critical illness insurance, and more
You Get To:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and inquire about their needs.
- Take charge of each stage of service by ensuring customer satisfaction, listening to their needs, and taking action when necessary.
- Share promotions and loyalty programs.
- Work with the Head brewer to keep an improvement log on all issues as they develop. Provide feedback and input on cleaning and pest control practices, safety practices, quality practices, maintenance practices, consumer complaints, etc. to ensure continued dialogue and that these practices are relevant and up to date.
- Label all kegs and other packaged product in accordance with provincial and federal law. Complete all necessary paperwork and inventory logs accurately and on time.
- Advise customers in their choices in case of hesitation.
- Validate the distribution of invoices and make payments according to established standards.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the workspaces.
- Assist in grain-pick up, keg deliveries to licensees and events and other related driving as required.
- Follow all brewery policies and procedures as well as current developments in local, provincial, and federal laws applicable to the service of alcohol and health standards.
- Be a team player by supporting colleagues when necessary.
- Time management
- Understanding of craft beer
- Completion of secondary school.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Hourly Pay: $18-22
The search committee will begin consideration of candidates immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected to proceed will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equality, and accessibility, our goal is a workforce that reflects the communities we serve. Stack Brewery welcomes all qualified applicants to apply, including individuals with disabilities, those who identify as Black, Indigenous, persons of colour, members of the LGBTQ2IA+ community, and others. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit stackbrewing.applytojob.com.