Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
We are hiring a Corporate Business Development Manager for North America, who will be an integral part of the North American OFX team. You will play an important part expanding revenue streams by qualifying and acquiring new leads across the Mid-Size Business Segment. You will focus on solution-based sales, to educate prospective clients on OFX’s service and products. You will collaborate with other members of the sales and dealing team to successfully secure prospective clients and build business relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Intelligently research, identify and prospect new leads and corporate opportunities.
- Extensive outbound calling a daily requirement.
- Attend external networking events and industry conventions to build rapport with existing clients and partners, and to meet prospective ones.
- Maintain strong pre-sales activities and adhere to internal sales process.
- Present and explain OFX’s value proposition, products and services to partner with prospective clients.
- Helping clients manage their foreign exchange and hedging needs through spot FX, forward contracts and risk management solutions.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Collaborate with OFX’s broader team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements and distribution channels.
- Actively contribute and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, tracking and recording activity.
- Possess a deep understanding of OFX’s value proposition, processes and operations.
- Keep abreast of foreign currency news and trends and confidently engage with Finance stakeholders on how foreign currency volatility impacts their bottom line.
What you bring:
- University Degree
- Skilled in B2B Sales, with experience in selling financial services to SMEs.
- FX experience, familiarity with FX spot, Forward Contracts products and hedging knowledge desirable.
- A positive attitude and mindset, with the drive to succeed and willingness to cold call.
- Ability to identify customer’s needs, and map it to the solutions that OFX offers.
- Ability to navigate challenging customer interactions.
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not essential.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Team oriented, self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised.
The salary range for this position is $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 CAD plus Commission. Exact salary offered will be dependent on multiple factors including level of experience, job-related knowledge, skills, work location, etc. As part of the compensation package, benefits are also offered for all full-time roles and part-time roles working a minimum of 24 hours a week.
What we offer
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you’ll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- We offer four (4) full weeks of vacation a year, no questions asked, and we encourage you to use them! Most importantly, we offer the right candidate an opportunity to join our very unique and exciting business that’s shaping the future of International Money Transfers.
- An excellent place to grow your career! We are excited about our growth plans, and the corresponding professional growth opportunities for you!
- Birthday and volunteer days, and a generous global parental leave policy… We want to make sure you have the right balance in your life.
- Stay motivated by knowing your work matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we’re better together
- Bring your big ideas. We’re here to listen and we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We’re looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don’t just take our word for it, apply now, and come check it out for yourself
What it’s like working at OFX
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We’re curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning: we offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to, and we continue to evolve our learning and development programs.
- Giving back: we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition: OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that fostering an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success. If you require accommodation for any portion of the recruitment and hiring process, please email us at .
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.