Hello, Business Development Representatives!
Salary: $3,000 – $6,000 / month (uncapped commissions)
Working Hours: US Business hours Monday – Friday
Remote Criteria: Fully remote and fully commission-based role (contractor setup)
My name is Chris and I am the CEO at Dominant Digital Agency. We power digital marketing programs for some of the top local businesses within the home services space. We’ve recently launched a new agency brand, ApexKRM, that serves the marketing needs of kitchen and bath remodelers across the US.
Our specific services include Search Engine Optimization, Paid Ads Management, and Website Development. Providing outstanding customer service & delivering results is what we are known for within our base of clients.
We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Representative who can drive growth for our new brand (ApexKRM), by confidently connecting with prospective clients in the remodeling industry. This candidate should enjoy talking to new people on a daily basis. Successful candidates will be passionate about providing value and helping small businesses reach their goals.
This is a full-time remote and fully commissioned-based position.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has at least 2+ years of sales or business development experience
- Has at least 2+ years of experience connecting with customers in the home improvement industry
- Experience connecting with clients over the phone, email, and social media
- Comfortable calling 50-100 contacts per day, and making 5-10 appointments per week
- Knowledgeable in using any sales tools or CRMs (e.g. HubSpot)
- Comfortable working in US time zones
Nice to have:
- Digital marketing experience
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Connecting with Kitchen & Bathroom remodelers (residential construction/contractors) through phone, email, and social media.
- Reaching out to a list of prospects through email, social media, and phone calls.
- Review the prospect’s website and look for areas of opportunity in order to provide value and get people interested in our services (the candidate will be trained).
- Offering the agency’s online snapshot tool as a way to add immediate value for the business owner.
- This free tool will provide a complete overview of their online performance in minutes; including Search Rankings, Local Listings, Reviews, On-Site SEO & Social Media.
- Following up with prospects on the agreed-upon date and time
- Booking discovery calls for the CEO and client, where you will join and continue to learn more about the value we bring to our clients.
- The candidate will be responsible for moving the sales process forward until the sale is made.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid holidays
- Uncapped commission
- Motivated and client-oriented company environment
- Potential upward mobility from the current role
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Excellent Sales Communicator.
You like talking to people and you’re naturally inquisitive and curious. You want to be helpful and add value, not be “salesy”, but be professionally persistent and excellent at follow-up. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all decision makers and influencers aligned on a common goal.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers consistently. Ideally, you are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and be part of a motivated team in a positive way to get results.
You’re Super Organized.
You are self-organized and highly independent – you don’t need reminders or to be micromanaged. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sales-based role, where your time is your most valuable asset.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our Remodeler Marketing Brand (that you would be supporting):
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.