Note: By applying to this position, you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Ottawa, ON, Canada; Toronto, ON, Canada; Montreal, QC, Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience with sales in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS products and platforms.
- Experience in executive-level sales or consulting in cloud-based (e.g., SaaS) technologies.
- Experience with marketing or sales support in developing products, solution messaging, narratives, and value propositions.
- Experience reaching and exceeding goals in the technology industry with SaaS products.
- Experience in sales, working with the public sector in Canada.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them with the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, guide long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work collaboratively with wider Google Account teams to cultivate and develop business growth for Google Workspace, and achieve strategic goals. Work with Field Sales Executives, Business Development and Customer developers as a member of the team.
- Deliver against assigned business and growth goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects. Increase the level of referenceability of accounts in the market.
- Maintain and grow current Workspace accounts in addition to acquiring, leading, and developing net new Workspace opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Drive agreements by leveraging the partner ecosystem.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.