Smile Pinoy Foods
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Slaughter houses
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Slaughter livestock and remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
- Cut beef, lamb, pork or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
- Remove bones from meat
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com