Job Type: Full-time, part-time, temporary or leading to permanent if desired. Work includes various shifts (Days, Evenings and Weekends).
The Company: The McMurray Group is a franchise company with over 40 A&W restaurants extending across British Columbia. We take pride in offering our employees a job like no other, and a work environment that can’t be found anywhere else. Our working environment is based on respect and listening. Everyone’s efforts and results are recognized and celebrated.
Team Member’s Role: You are an enthusiastic individual who works hard to deliver exceptional service to every guest, every time. As a team member, you are proud to serve great tasting food, made with care. You are a team player that arrives to work energized and motivated and you thrive in a fun, fast paced work environment.
What we can offer you:
- A flexible working schedule
- Employee discounts
- Great training and transferable skills
- Opportunities for advancement
- Full range of medical and dental benefits
Apply for this job if you:
- Have a ready smile and a warm personality
- Have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are available to work 20-40 hours/week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- use a cash register to take customer orders, accept payment and give change
- answer customer questions about menu items
- stock refrigerators, cupboards
- clean and sanitize work areas, as well as dispose of garbage
- clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- help other workers who prepare or serve food and beverages
- sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist team members
How To Apply
Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We strongly encourage Candidates to apply to this job posting through the available links first for priority processing, otherwise, in the case that the link is not working, you may apply with your resume,
- by email: email@example.com
- by mail: Recruitment – A&W McMurray Group, 2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6, or
- by fax: 250-275-6707, or
- through our Career Page https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki
For further information regarding this posting, or others, please visit https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki or call 250-275-6706 x322 during business hours (10am – 4pm Pacific Time). If you are viewing this ad, the position has not been filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for assessments and interviews.
To apply for this job please visit mcmurraygroupofcompanies.applytojob.com.