XTL Transport, Logistics, Distribution
For 38 years, XTL has been a family owned and operated company. With steady growth in our history and an exciting future ahead, we prioritize our employees and foster a team environment built on trust and collaboration. Our commitment to promoting internal talent first and delivering exceptional service to our valued customers sets us apart.
At XTL, our core values shape everything we do. We seek fair, responsible, safety conscientious, honest, and respectful individuals who share our dedication to excellence. Join our team and be part of a company that values its employees, fosters growth, and prioritizes customer satisfaction.
XTL Transport Inc. is looking for a dynamic Class 1 Cross Border (USA) Long Haul to join our outstanding Airdrie team.
At XTL, we understand the importance of our customers and their satisfaction. Our customers needs and expectations are at the forefront of our operations, and we strive to deliver exceptional service at every turn.
- Must have valid Class 1 drivers license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Class 1 LONG HAUL experience with at least two consecutive winters
- Must have a at least ONE FULL YEAR of US Cross border experience
- Must be willing to travel all US States
- Must be willing to be on the road for 5-10+ days
- Must have reefer experience
- Must have meat inspection experience
- Clean Abstract with ZERO moving violations (Example Speeding) with less than 5 demerits
- Starting rate of $0.58 per mile (This rate is all-inclusive rate that includes 1 hr loading, 1 hr border crossing, and 1 hr unloading)
- Wait time outside mileage rate is paid an hourly rate of $27.57/hr
- ** Yearly hourly and mileage pay increases **
- Paid weekly through payroll
- Paid 2 day in class training and paid 3 days in cab training
- Newer International trucks and a fleet which is renewed every 3-4 years
Some of the Benefits of working at XTL:
- 100% company paid benefit premiums – starts the same day you do
- RRSP match program after 3 months of employment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Competitive salary with mentorship opportunities for growth and advancement
- Supportive and inclusive work environment built on trust and collaboration
- Open door policy that encourages communication and idea sharing
- Commitment to safety with strict standards and protocols in place
- Recognition and rewards for exceptional performance and contributions
Our Work Environment:
Safety and respect are paramount in our work environment. We prioritize the well-being of our employees and maintain strict safety standards across all our operations. We foster a culture of respect, where every individual is treated with dignity and fairness. Honesty, integrity, and ethical conduct are deeply ingrained in our company values.
Join our team and be part of a company that values its employees, fosters growth, and prioritizes customer satisfaction.
Apply now to embark on a rewarding career journey with XTL!
To find out more about our job offers, please visit our website at:
XTL is an equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity in the workplace. Each application is deemed equivalent, XTL does not discriminate against gender, ethnicity, or persons with disabilities.
We invite and thank all interested persons to apply but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit xtltransportlogistics.applytojob.com.