BEST - For A Cleaner World
Mobile Cleaner – Full Time
We are looking for Full Time Mobile cleaners in the Lower Mainland. This position will require a driver’s license as you will need to drive the company vehicle to different locations and provide cleaning services.
SHIFT DAYS: Monday – Sunday
SHIFT HOURS: 6:00am – 2:30pm
JOB OVERVIEW: You will be responsible for making sure your building looks clean, presentable, and inviting at all times. Some of the duties and responsibilities include maintaining common areas, washrooms, mopping, sweeping, and wiping down glass and other surfaces.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive to assigned route for the day and complete pressure washing assignments
- Take out and properly dispose garbage
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- Monitor and report any repairs or required replacements
- Complete assignments according to work schedule in a timely and professional fashion
- Properly maintain all equipment including vehicle and pressure washer
- Ability to handle physical workload, extended periods of standing, some ladder work
- Vehicle, pressure washer, ladders and all necessary pressure washing extension tools provide
- Pressure washing of exterior projects and clean/ maintain the exterior of bus loops and buildings.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
- WHMIS Certification an asset
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Previous professional pressure washing experience preferred
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (up to 50lbs)
- Ability to pass Canadian Background Check
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Access to vehicle or other reliable transportation
- Must be fully vaccinated
Established in 1956, BEST is a Canadian janitorial company that aims to create a cleaner world by focusing on communities’ social, environmental, and economic impact. We have been recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
When you join the BEST team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly pay rates that are always above provincial minimum wage
- An excellent company culture, with access to educational grants and regular team events and celebrations
- Employee recognition and appreciation programs, like our BEST Guusto program, which rewards employees that go above and beyond with prizes
- Opportunities for career advancement, on-the-job training, and upskilling within a quickly growing company
BEST is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourages applicants of all backgrounds.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit bestservicepros.applytojob.com.