Client Service Representative (Medical Administration)
Location: Kitchener ProResp
Full-time Permanent Role (37.5hrs/week: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm)
Salaried position: Rate based on experience (starting at $23/hr)
Client Service Representatives (CSR) at ProResp play an essential administrative role ensuring the success of community respiratory care. You will interact directly with our patients as you coordinate and schedule our services in the community. The CSR’s are also responsible for office administration, billing, account reconciliation, and inventory management. ProResp is at the forefront of technology in the ongoing real-time management of patient files and referral processes utilizing both mobile and desktop CRM applications. We promote a safe, inclusive, socially responsible environment where you will work collaboratively as part of a diverse team passionate about helping people breathe.
What We Offer:
- Full time, reliable employment with consistent office hours
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Comprehensive benefits including health and dental, pension, EAP (Employee Assistance Program), health spending account and more
- Paid sick days and annual wellness/floater day
- Annual incentive payment program
- Company growth incentive program
- Providing a voice in employee surveys and open-door dialogue
- Annual performance and salary reviews
- Challenging careers that impact patient care and the opportunity to learn constantly
- A positive, ethical and socially inclusive work environment that is supportive of professional development
- Intake of new patients and maintenance of electronic patient records
- Provide high quality customer service both in-person and on the phone in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and competing demands.
- First point of contact for service requests; liaise between patients and staff providing services in community: appointments and scheduling, products, and general information.
- Process referrals, orders, and triage priorities as appropriate
- Resolve customer concerns with empathy and compassion while adhering to established procedures.
- Process client purchases and complete necessary invoicing, control accounts receivable
- Maintain inventory of in-stock respiratory products and equipment, office supplies, perform daily receiving and participate in regular inventory counts
- 3 + years’ experience with front line administrative support
- Strong skills in general office procedures such as electronic and paper patient records/file management, accounts receivable, invoicing, and inventory management
- English communication skills, situational sensitivity with patients, families, and referral sources
- Demonstrated self-management and self-motivation skills, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Medical terminology experience/education preferred.
Education: High School required. Post-secondary education preferred.
ProResp is committed to providing a safe work environment. All staff, students and volunteers working at ProResp are required to provide proof of their completed COVID-19 vaccination.
ProResp Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate any needs under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should any applicant require accommodation or interview processes, please contact Human Resources at 519-686-2615.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at .
To apply for this job please visit proresp.applytojob.com.