- We have a bold vision of a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS). For 75 years, we have been living our mission to connect and empower the MS community to create positive change and you can be part of that! Our team is looking for a Coordinator, Community Fundraising on a full-time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week. We support flexible work options, with some purposeful based in-person meetings, based on your location. Please apply by November 19, 2023.
Discover. Innovate. Act
We are guided on the journey to end MS through discoveries, innovation and collective action. This strategy connects the MS community through our common goal of a world free of MS. Together, we work to advance treatment and care, enhance well-being, understand and halt disease progression and ultimately prevent MS from happening in the first place.
To learn more about MS Canada, the impact we make, and what makes this a great place to work, we encourage you to visit .
The impact you will have:
As the Coordinator, Community Fundraising, you will be primarily responsible for executing the Grand Bend to London MS Bike event, along with other initiatives in the assigned portfolio to deepen community engagement and generate fundraising revenue for the organization’s overall mission. This role engages and partners with MS community members to consistently enhance the access to benefits for those individuals who are deeply affected by MS. As Coordinator, Community Fundraising, you will:
- Build and maintain community relationships, including participants, donors, local sponsors, volunteers, and community partners.
- Recruit and engage MS community members of teams, individual participants, local sponsors and volunteers, including providing direct stewardship and fundraising coaching.
- Deliver exceptional support to all constituents, including sponsors, donors, and volunteers.
- Assist in planning, promoting, and implementing events and initiatives in the assigned portfolio to meet revenue targets.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is confident, energetic and results oriented
- Has experience and passion for working with fundraising participants, volunteers, and donors
- Is excellent at communicating, both verbally and written
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced professional environment with specific targets
- Has a track record of strong customer service skills and ability to steward participants
- Enjoys working on a team and can build successful working relationships with internal and external partners
- Can maintain confidentiality, with sensitivity to issues of disability and diversity
- Is flexible and can manage a diverse workload
- Has a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
What we offer
At MS Canada, we provide impactful and rewarding career opportunities. We have a comprehensive total rewards package that includes:
- Starting salary within the range of $50,000-$52,500
- Competitive health and dental benefits package, spending accounts, and gender affirmation coverage,
- Opportunity to secure your financial future with retirement plan matching,
- Investment in your professional growth and development,
- Generous paid time off including an extended office closure at the end of the year and half day Fridays before long weekends,
- Support work life balance through flexible schedules, with hybrid work arrangements
MS Canada is dedicated to upholding diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility in our workplace. We value the contributions that each person brings and are committed to creating an environment from all backgrounds can thrive.
We are committed to accommodating applicants’ needs throughout the recruitment process. Please indicate accommodations as required, if contacted.
All positions at MS Canada will require a background check in compliance with our Screening Measures Policy.
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which we work and operate spans across the traditional territories of many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We recognize and honor the enduring presence, contributions, and resilience of Indigenous communities throughout Canada’s history. We acknowledge our responsibility to understand, respect, and support the diverse indigenous nations and their ongoing relationships with the land.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.