Sunshine Village Corporation
Full job description
This position at Sunshine Village will be offered through our third-party food and beverage provider, Sodexo Live!. By applying for the position, you acknowledge and accept that we will be sharing your application and related documentation with Sodexo Live! for employment evaluation purposes.
Job Listing: Dishwasher
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you’ll build a career where ‘everyday’ is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we’ll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you’ll return home knowing that you’ve played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking a Dishwasher for the Sunshine Village Ski & Snowboard Resort.
The Dishwasher position is responsible for the proper washing and storage of china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, and other food service equipment items. They will utilize manual cleaning methods as well as automated machinery to maintain Sodexo Live!’s standards for cleanliness and sanitation.
This position exists in diverse work environments, such as restaurants, convention centers, sporting and events arenas and other Sodexo Live! entertainment-related venues where food and beverages are served.
The Dishwasher will be knowledgeable of and responsible for upholding Sodexo Live! standards for proper food handling and sanitation, as well as OSHA standards and MSDS guidelines.
- Contribute to goal of 100% customer satisfaction through personal commitment to teamwork and service.
- Support operation by cleaning dishes, glassware, pot, pans, silverware, racks and any other items needed by food service and culinary staff, and/or as requested by Chef or Executive Steward.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Uphold safe work practices at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively implement written and verbal instructions.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work with a variety of departments to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to work well in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by supervisors and co-workers.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!, however, only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or any other applicable Provincially protected status.
Please be aware that all employment contracts related to this position will be issued through Sodexo Live!. Sunshine Village will not be directly responsible for the administration of these contracts, and any inquiries or concerns regarding employment terms, benefits, or related matters should be directed to Sodexo Live!’s human resources department.
To apply for this job please visit can232.dayforcehcm.com.