Manitoulin Group of Companies
Manitoulin Transport has the most extensive transportation network in North America, making it easy to provide dependable on-time delivery and faster transit times. Sustained by its 60 years experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
We are looking to hire a DZ Owner Operator of City Pickup and delivery that has knowledge of Thunder Bay and its areas.
- Responsible for the pickup and delivery of freight within the Ottawa area, while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Must prioritize all shipments in order to make all-time critical commitments
- Working as a team with dispatcher and dock personnel to ensure all freight is delivered on time
- Minimum Wage $35/Hour roughly 10 hours a day.
- Incentive base environment and could potenpotentially more than $35/hour
- DZ license
- Must own City Spec 5-Ton
- Must own Newer Equipment 2017 or newer
- Must have WSIB Coverage
- 1 year of experience
- Reliable and dependable
- TDG, WHMIS, and Forklift experience is an asset but willing to train
- Must be able to provide a criminal record check, driver’s abstract and 3 work-related references.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive Wages
- Capped Fuel $0.42 cents per Litre
- Paid Insurance
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Profit-Sharing Opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) approved Employer “
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.