Looking to make an impact in the field of public health? UP Fundraising is looking for enthusiastic
individuals to join our team of Face-to-Face Fundraisers to represent the Canadian National Institute for
the Blind (CNIB).
CNIB is a Canadian a non-profit organization driven to change what it is to be blind today,
delivering innovative programs that empower people impacted by blindness to live their
dreams and tear down barriers to inclusion.
As a Face-to-Face Fundraiser, you will speak to the public and provide them with the opportunity to
donate and support the cause. You will be part of a highly motivated team of street fundraisers dedicated
to advocating and educating others about community-based services for Canadians who are blind.
What we offer when you join our team:
- $16.00 /hour base pay plus non-commission-based bonuses and incentives.
- Shifts are Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-6pm.
- Opportunities to grow into leadership roles.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Fun, diverse, dynamic team environment.
- Work locations are all accessible by public transportation (no car needed).
What you bring to the team:
- Outgoing personality and ability to engage the public.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving team environment.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Coachable and adaptable to changing situations.
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of those who are visually impaired.
- Able to work outside in various weather conditions (ex. Rain or Shine).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Safely engage with the public to inspire them to donate and become monthly supporters.
- Engage with the public by walking through the community and sharing with them information about what our charity partner does.
- Contribute to the campaign’s success by achieving daily fundraising goals.
- Take and process donations in an accurate manner by ensuring accurate recording of donor contact and payment details.
- Answer donor questions about the charity’s programs.
- This position does require in person attendance.
To apply for this job please visit upfundraising.applytojob.com.