Vacancies are available for Factory workers in Canada. You can earn as much as 17.50 to 25 hourly / 40 hours per week and it is a full-time permanent employment.
Here is the overview for the positions;
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.