At Kruger Products we have a shared vision for greatness. We manufacture some of North America’s most popular tissue brands – Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, SpongeTowels®, White Cloud®, as well as products for use away from home. We always want to do better for our customers and our world. The awards we’ve earned remind us that our hard work and commitment to doing the right thing pays off. But they aren’t what keep us going. It’s the people who work here, who believe in what we do – and how we do it that truly matters.
We are leaders in our communities, leaders in sustainability, and leaders in connecting with our consumers. Our headquarters is in Mississauga, ON, and we proudly have nearly 2,700 employees spread across eight manufacturing plants in Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario, and Tennessee.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Field Sales Representative will work collaboratively with our retail customers to maximize the presence of our brands in your territory. You will be responsible for in-store execution of merchandising and promotions & sales. This is a part-time opportunity – 2 days/week.
In this role, you will:
- Become a key player in the execution of our sales plans through selling- merchandising- shelving and managing distribution in a specifically assigned territory.
- Influence consumer-purchasing behaviors while generating incremental profitable sales and expand the positioning of our brands
- Execute and deliver retail coverage, corporate promotions and customer-specific marketing programs to enhance our in-store presence
- Set call objectives, achieve targets and utilize strong interpersonal skills to present monthly priorities to store decision makers
- Work on core program execution including; shelf management, distribution, planograms, pricing, merchandising, sales
- Presenting cross-merchandising ideas and identifying other opportunities for new sales growth to maximize in-store display and product visibility
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Post-secondary degree from either a University or College preferred
- Must have passion for sales and merchandising with 1-3 years of retail sales and/or merchandising experience working in the Grocery, Mass and Drug retail trade
- Previous selling- merchandising or customer service experience is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License including a favorable driving record and a reliable car(a Driver’s Abstract will be requested as part of the recruitment process) – Must be available for limited travel
- Proficiency in a PC/Windows environment: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy working in a competitive business environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- The incumbent must possess strong written and oral communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our mission is to make everyday life more comfortable for our consumers
Together we bring this mission to life
As an ever-evolving business, there are always exciting new challenges, diverse career options, and opportunities to innovate
Want to learn more? Come unleash your greatness with Kruger Products.
We have been named one of GTA’s Top Employers for the past 11 consecutive years, as well as Forbes’ Best Employers in Canada.
Kruger Products is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under KP’s Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan – 1.04.33
Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger Products but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit kruger.jobs.net.