The Floor Supervisor role is responsible for supervising Game Presenters, Shufflers and Card Counters on shift and on the gaming floor. This role is crucial for the development and ongoing success of Evolution. Role requires ability to work in shifts, onsite: morning, afternoon and night which can be any days from Monday to Sunday.
- Ensure that all staff are present for the shifts and live tables operate with no interruptions.
- Ensure that the highest of personal and professional standards are maintained in the gaming floor.
- Handles all day-to-day operations with the gaming floor staff including but not limited to scheduling, rotations, performance management, return-to-work one-to-ones, on shift feedback and advice to staff, employee relations, etc.
- Manage scheduling process and ensure that headcounts are covered for all operating tables.
- Fill in shift reports, prepare handovers to colleagues or direct manager.
- Fill out Incident Report Forms and help employees to complete reports in a timely manner if needed.
- Update gaming floor staff with changes in procedures, rules, and policies.
- Complete administrative work on shift assigned by management, not limited to collection of KPI statistics, assisting with team management projects, etc.
- Minimum 75% of working time should be allocated to the live studio/pit station. Compete gaming floor supervision from pit stations, complete several floor walks a shift to ensure all staff follow the workplace rules, deal with and/or escalation any violations to the respective representative Play an active part in table promotions and external and internal media campaigns, including but not limited to photo shoots and filmography, table testing if and when necessary.
- Use internal systems WIKI, TTS, JIRA, Tableau, Outlook email, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the shift.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Complete First Aid level 1 training and obtain the certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent verbal English language skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High sense of responsibility, driven and outgoing personality
- Dedication both on and off the camera so as to truly be an ambassador for our brand
- Ability to remain strongly focused and disciplined in the studio environment
- Ability to work well in team while also being able to work independently
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure
- Good technical/computer skills
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities according to the business needs, including changes to shifts and covering colleagues’ eventual absences where required.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 17,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution’s dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.