At Securiguard, we want you to be recognized for your hard work and passion in security. We are currently looking for a full-time night guard at our Shelburne, ON site. You must have your own transportation to get to the site.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid / CPR certificate
- Must be able to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to complete daily logs and write detailed reports
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Previous security experience would be an asset
- Basic Computer Skills
- Sunday-Thursday: 2230-0630
What’s in it for you:
- Development and Advancement opportunities
- Securiguard helps those looking for careers in Law Enforcement by career pathing through our training and development program.
- Opportunities to advance your security qualifications
- Benefits Package for full-time employees
- Paid Training
- Overtime is often available
- Safety Footwear Allowance
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Securiguard however; only qualified candidates will be contacted. We encourage you to apply again at any time in the future.
Securiguard Services Ltd. (“Securiguard”) is committed to ensuring equal access to and participation in employment for persons with disabilities. Securiguard welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities. Upon request, Securiguard will provide accommodation to a job applicant with a disability during all aspects of its recruitment process. If you require accommodation during this process please contact Rehana Maraj at Tel: 416-665-2837 or Email: “email@example.com”
(Rehana is not the recruiter and candidates should not contact her for recruitment inquires other than for accommodations based on the statement above, thank you.)
To apply for this job please visit securiguard.prevueaps.com.