Charity Activist at UP-FUNDRAISING
No previous fundraising experience is required!
Want a job where you can earn an average of $27/hr while also making the world a better place?
Looking for an individual who is excellent at using the power of communication to inspire and engage those around them!
As a Charity Fundraiser Ambassador, you would travel throughout the Vancouver to share information and motivate monthly donors for a variety of well-known charities in Canada.
Shifts: Tuesday-Sunday, 11am – 6pm
- Earn $27/hr average with bonus when on target (Base Pay + bonuses)
- Ongoing support and development
- Ability to rise quickly to leadership roles
- Opportunity to find your voice and grow as person
- Fun and flexible work environment
- A chance to explore the city while also advocating for amazing charities
What your day looks like:
- Representing a charity assigned in asking for monthly donations
- Develop a base knowledge of a charity you will be representing
- Engaging prospective donors in conversations about the importance of their transformational investment and gradually moving them towards committed financial support
- Entering donor’s personal and financial information into the electronic database
- Working to achieve 3 key fundraiser performance areas; pledge rate, monthly contribution, and average value
What we are looking for:
- Individuals with great communication skills
- People with open and resilient personalities
- Those who enjoy working in new locations and outdoors
- Capacity to thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Positive attitude, professional and punctual
“At Up Fundraising we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities.”
As a member of the Professional Face-to-Face Fundraising Association (PFFA), our organization adheres to the PFFA Code of Conduct and all requirements stated therein. We commit to the ethical, effective, and sustainable practice of face-to-face fundraising, as well as equitable, diverse and inclusive hiring, training and workplace support practices for our staff, contractors and agency relationships. Further, we confirm that all positions, regardless of status, are paid positions and are not offered on a volunteer basis.
Apply today and join the supportive and energised team at Up Fundraising!
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit upfundraising.applytojob.com.