About the Opportunity
- Accounts Payable – support for full-cycle Accounts Payable function
- Monthly reporting and analysis of performance against budget and forecast.
- Maintaining fixed asset registers, and reconciling to balance sheet
- Analysis of provincial sales tax accounts at month-end and remittance for legal entities
- Month End Expense Account analysis and Balance sheet reconciliations
- 3-5+ years progressive general accounting experience within a finance team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple assignments and competing priorities to achieve required deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, macros is an asset), Netsuite experience is required
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Results-driven with an ability to deliver success in a fast-paced environment with changing and at times competing priorities.
- College or university degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
- CPA enrolment is required
$28 – $32/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #385759.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vaco.com.