Are you ready to take off and build an exciting career in the aviation industry? If so, we want to chat with you!
Do you like helping new and existing employees reach their full potential? Are you naturally outgoing and someone who leads by example? Are you organized and disciplined yet able to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment? Do you have significant expertise in airline below the wing operations? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, we want you!
Executive Aviation is looking for a Ground Operations Trainer to join our team in Kelowna (YLW) while supporting other Executive Aviation bases across our network. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a strong knowledge of best practices and the ability to facilitate in class, on-line, and on the job classes. The Trainer will report to the General Manager.
What do we offer?
Executive Aviation is proud to have very progressive wage ranges with lots of earning potential. The range of salary for this position is $20.60-$26.10/hour. We offer comprehensive Health benefits for all part-time and full-time team members. We also have fantastic flight benefits with the airlines that we support. We want to see you grow and reach your goals! The sky’s the limit with Executive Aviation.
- Facilitate and lead training in-person, virtually, and on-the-job
- Where required, deliver Ground and Winter Operations virtual classes to airport teams to maximize learning effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage training records to ensure team members are trained and their certifications and documentation are current at all times
- Maintain a training schedule for all new hire classes that aligns with year-round seasonal schedule changes and seasonal service partners
- Represent EA in airline TTT programs and become a subject matter expert for the airline partners we serve in your region
- In collaboration with local station leadership, manage the 90-day training program to ensure new team members are properly trained and supported
- Fully support the EA assessor program to ensure on-the-job training is delivered locally with consistent quality and outcomes
- Support local management with Ground and Winter Operations training and standards communications
- Assist in creating corrective action plans and new best practices to continually improve our service delivery and consistency
- In collaboration with other members of the Learning & Development team and Operational Leaders, help improve our Ground and Winter Operations training programs to ensure they drives consistency and high standards across the network and support team members in the safe delivery of exceptional service
- Manage Winter Operations training including season preparation, program updates and improvements and scheduling and delivery of training
- Continually evaluate Ground Operations training needs to ensure safe and efficient operations are maintained in a consistent manner at all locations
- Perform audits to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures
- Be prepared to travel up to 50% of the time supporting other stations in the Executive Aviation network
- Minimum 2 years of airline Ground and Winter Operations experience
- Demonstrated experience in virtual training, on-the-job training, and in-class training
- Ability to lead by example by creating a positive learning and working environment
- Must possess excellent time management skills and organization with the ability to adjust schedules according to meet station and airline demands
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word and PowerPoint for the purpose of producing training material and presentations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to lead and exchange ideas and information
- A high degree of self-motivation and commitment to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to travel frequently and on short notice – up to 50% of the time
- Must have or be able to obtain a RAIC
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit executiveaviation.applytojob.com.