Endo Networks is hiring on behalf of Kinetico Canada, who is a global industry leader in water treatment solutions for over 45 years. The Water Specialist plays a pivotal role within the team, primarily focusing on conducting in-home water solutions testing, delivering effective sales presentations and managing customer relationships through appointments provided by Kinetico Canada.
- Training (1 Month): Paid training + bonuses
- In Field (After 1 Month): Commission only. Expected salary – $120K – $180K
- Conduct in-home solutions water testing and assist homeowners in diagnosing water issues.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and guide customers in making informed decisions about water treatment solutions.
- Identify optimal locations for water purification equipment installation, providing accurate cost estimates.
- Coordinate order processing and product installations while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage lead documentation, communicating regularly with the Program Manager.
- Maintain a professional demeanor, reflecting the company’s commitment to excellence.
- Adapt to a flexible work schedule as per customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to persuade customers while presenting value
- Effective communicator with a positive and sincere attitude
- Customer service and team building
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Good computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet proficiency
- Can work well independently
- Must have own vehicle and Class G driver’s license
- Ability to travel within 100 km radius
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience
- Flexibility to work 5 days per week – Monday through Sunday between 9am-9pm. Weekly schedule to be mutually determined. One weekend day is a must.
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible schedule
- All equipment provided at no additional cost
- Growth opportunities for senior sales and leadership roles
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.