Who we are
Priority Worldwide is a fast-growing leader in freight forwarding. We put sustainability as a core component of our company and a focus of our mission statement.
We are fully committed to our corporate environmental responsibility and have taken substantial actions to enhance the working environment for our employees and reduce our impact on this planet.
Priority Worldwide is seeking an outgoing, motivated professional to manage and facilitate the growth of our Montreal office. The hire must possess a strong desire to learn, manage and implement Priority Worldwide’s services and to pro-actively interact with Priority Worldwide personnel and clients. It is expected that this person will utilize the tools provided and further develop our systems to successfully operate our growing operations in YUL. A successful Priority Worldwide professional will maintain continuity, contribute new ideas and run a clean, safe and efficient operation.
To ensure quality and continued sales growth, effective management, and leadership of the team the candidate will need a strong background in sales, imports, and exports operations. The hire will need to use a strong operations background to ensure services are being performed in a timely and efficient manner by staff, while ensuring the operational teams continuously provide the Ultimate Customer Experience to our clients and partners.
- Direct active involvement with staff and management to ensure a cohesive work environment
- Ensure staff motivation and provide coaching to enhance their ability and skill level
- Design and implement plans for new departments and improvements to existing functions
- Ensure the assigned teams are working effectively, clients are responded to quickly, and established processes are being followed.
- Manage staff workload and distribution of tasks, including active participation in tasks to ensure timely/accurate completion.
- Ability to assist in the finalization of sales/contracts and fostering strong customer retention.
- Provide and ensure constant compliance with Priority Worldwide’ s mission to ensure The Ultimate Customer Experience
- Strong Operational leadership skills
- Minimum 10 years direct Air & Ocean import & export experience
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Strong computer skills, preferred experience using Cargowise
Benefits and Compensation
- Salary $80K-$110K CAD, commensurate with experience
- Supplemental Benefits Package (Extended Health, Life)
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 5 Personal Paid Days Off
- RRSP & DPSP Retirement Plan with 3% company matching
- Annual bonus program
- 3 Days of Paid Time off for Volunteer Work
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.