Amy's Helping Hands
Did you know that you don’t need a certificate or diploma to be passionate about providing quality care to seniors? We encourage you to apply even if you do not have formal experience. Amy’s Helping Hands will provide you with training you need to feel confident and be successful!
Are you compassionate about helping others? Looking for a rewarding career?
We are currently looking for caregivers in the Amherstburg, Leamington, Kingsville and Essex area!
WHAT WE OFFER
- $18.00 – $20.00 an hour
- Flexible hours and availability within your chosen geographic locations
- Consistent hours with regular clients & longer shift lengths
- A variety of extensive training and a respectful, supportive team
- Comprehensive benefits for full time employees
- Specialized Dementia Care Training for all Staff.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Merit Bonuses and Rewards programs
- Part time and Full Time opportunities available.
- Wages Commensurate with Experience
If you feel that you have the qualities, work ethic and desire for a different employment experience we would like to hear from you.
****Please only fill out one application****
We provide exceptional care to seniors. Our staff derive deep satisfaction out of helping others and the bonds that they create with their clients. This is a very different role than most in the home care field. We are looking for caring compassionate individuals who live by our mission and values. We provide extensive training and reward our staff with merit bonuses and incentives for their effort and providing exceptional care.
We are not a facility or government funded but rather provide private 1-1 home care services. We are a locally owned family business in Windsor, Ontario and serve all of Windsor and Essex County we have very different core values than large corporations. Many of our caregivers and clients have been with us for years.
- Must pass a criminal background check Vulnerable Sector
- Satisfactory References
- Good driving record, valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 & up to date immunizations
- CLIENT CARE MAY INCLUDE (SKILLS REQUIRED):
- Cooking, meal preparation & planning, feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation and errands
- Personal care – including bathing, toileting, transferring assistance, incontinence care, medication reminders *training is provided*
AREAS WE SERVE:
Windsor, Tecumseh, LaSalle, Belle River, Amherstburg, Essex, Lakeshore, Harrow, Comber, Kingsville, Leamington, Wheatley. (you choose your work geographies)
*Please only fill out one application
WHAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL THIS ROLE:
Caregiver; Personal Support Worker – PSW; Health Care Aide – HCA; Developmental Support Worker – DSW; Community Support Worker – CSW; Nursing Assistant – NA; Registered Nurse – RN
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- Hi Ladies Just want to thank you all for the May And July kudos nominations. Wow. It was definitely a pleasant surprise and made my day(s) coming home to two beautiful thank you cards and the gift cards. I think most of you know by now that I love being a caregiver…that it is in my nature…but being fitted with the right clients allows us to excel as caregivers. I truly have formed special bonds with my clients For this I thank you all, for without all of your collaborative insight, expertise, and organizational skills none of this would be possible. And your all so friendly! Sure makes getting up everyday to do what I love doingeven better:) Have a great day everyone:)
- I have interactions with all staff members and find them all pleasant to deal with and competent in their field of expertise. Amy is one of the best bosses I have had, and AHH is one of my top employers in my 30+ working years!
More reviews here: https://www.amyshelpinghands.ca/caregiver-testimonials
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit amyshelpinghands.applytojob.com.