TechInsights is the information platform for the semiconductor industry. Regarded as the most trusted source of actionable, in-depth intelligence related to semiconductor innovation and surrounding markets, TechInsights’ content informs decision makers and professionals whose success depends on accurate knowledge of the semiconductor industry—past, present, or future. Over 400 companies and 50,000 users access the TechInsights Platform, the world’s largest vertically integrated collection of unmatched reverse engineering, teardown, and market analysis in the semiconductor industry. This collection includes detailed circuit analysis and imagery, process flows, device teardowns, illustrations, costing and pricing information, forecasts, market analysis, and expert commentary. TechInsights’ customers include the most successful technology companies who rely on TechInsights’ analysis to make informed business, design, and product decisions faster and with greater confidence. For more information, visit www.techinsights.com.
Reporting to the People Partner, the People Generalist will be responsible for supporting Human Resources activities for our Canada operations, as well as our global colleagues, with a particular focus on the Reverse Engineering business unit. The People Generalist will both lead and support initiatives related to recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, employee experience, benefits, and process development. As a seasoned professional, you bring sound knowledge of all areas of human resources; you possess strong problem solving skills, are tech-savvy, and apply a strategic approach to all endeavors. The successful candidate will be able to work both autonomously and as a member of a globally dispersed team. This position is an onsite role, based out of our office in Ottawa.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with People and business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capacity related to the recruitment, selection and hiring of employees to scale our presence both in Canada and globally
- Drive and manage full cycle recruitment for select roles, as well as develop and implement strategic recruitment practices
- Facilitate a coordinated and comprehensive onboarding experience of new hires
- Support the Director, Total Rewards in benefits administration, leaves management, and compensation planning
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, increasing productivity and retention
- Build relationships with employees across the Canada and the Reverse Engineering business unit, and act as primary point of contact for HR related issues
- Comprehend, interpret, and apply appropriate federal, provincial, and local legislation, policies, and guidelines as needed.
- Support developing and implementing new policies and processes as required
- Facilitate communications and change management in support of mergers & acquisitions and organization changes
- Supporting the People Partner with complex employee relations issues and transactional regional activity
- Communicate regularly with People Team colleagues and leaders in locations across the globe
- Support Ottawa office and Canada based employee experience, including organizing volunteer activities, lunch and learns, and social gatherings
- Assisting with office management, accesses, and equipment
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 1-2 years human resources management experience, ideally working in the Tech or Information Services sectors
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- CHRP, RPR, HR certificates or similar an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite ideal
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems. Experience with BambooHR, Jira, JazzHR, or related HRIS/ATS software
As part of the recruitment process for this position, you will be required to submit your latest citizenship and/or permanent residency information. This information will be used to comply with U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Competitive pay and generous benefits (medical, dental, vision, wellness, RRSP matching)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Strong sense of camaraderie, mutual respect and shared goals among colleagues
- Support for community through charitable alliances
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Wellness resources and support from management
Technology knows no bounds, and neither does TechInsights. Bringing together talented humans from different perspectives, backgrounds and abilities is something we take seriously. We’re committed to building an inclusive environment that welcomes you to be your authentic self and allows us to push past the boundaries together.
TechInsights is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com