Southbridge Care Homes
Position:Personal Support Worker – 10pm-6am (45hrs biweekly) x 1 position
Southbridge Care Homes are currently looking to add a caring, passionate, and enthusiastic Personal Support Worker to our amazing home family, who can serve our lovely residents, to keep them safe, healthy, and happy. On the daily basis our PSW will enhance direct personal and nursing care to residents to fulfill the physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing direct care for residents.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care.
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to meet the needs of residents.
- Support your team!
- PSW Program Certificate or Diploma that meets the appropriate standards established by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, the National Association of Career Colleges, or the Ontario Community Support Association.
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care.
- Knowledge and experience in care planning systems and documentation require.
- Ability to communicate positively with other staff, residents, and families.
Interested applicants should apply through this posting. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit southbridgecarehomes.applytojob.com.