Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in , committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are seeking a Product Designer to work with an exceptional team on our exciting and rapidly expanding Quality Suite of applications. The Vault Quality Suite has transformed the industry in the areas of process, content, training, and the lab informatics space. More than 450 biopharma, contract manufacturers, generics, and MedTech companies streamline and harmonize quality management with our Vault Quality applications. In this role, you will work closely with product management, engineering, and QA to deliver products that are truly improving the lives of millions.
Product Designers for Veeva Vault are passionate about solving complex problems for our customers and users. You will have the opportunity to work on applications that are making a real difference in people’s lives. Veeva is recognized as an industry leader and has received numerous accolades for its workplace leadership, growth, and technology innovation. We also pride ourselves on being an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
You are a curious and critical thinker who takes a very methodical approach to solving complex design problems. You ask a lot of questions, like to look at things from different angles, and seek out and thrive upon different input and opinions from your teammates. You can self-direct, but you also know the importance of collaboration and you do not work in a silo. You work hard and have fun and you naturally build strong relationships with other team members and across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, quality assurance, and design team members on research activities, brainstorming sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts
- Advocate for our users through participation in human-centered research and design
- Produce mocks, flows, sketches, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences and features
- Present design concepts and research findings to peers and leadership while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
- Collaborate with designers working on other applications to establish patterns and best practices at the platform level
- Be ready and excited to contribute to the growth of your design team and foster a collaborative team spirit
- At least 3+ years of creating compelling user experiences, preferably in the enterprise SaaS space
- A good balance between interaction design and visual design skills, with the ability to create pixel-perfect mocks
- You have shipped products or significant features and can demonstrate their impact in your online portfolio
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment; rapidly conceive and visualize design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very collaborative with a keen sense of humor – you like to be a team player and laugh
- Mastery of Figma
- Degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc)
- Based in the Central or Eastern time zone
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States or Canada as Veeva does not provide sponsorship of employment for this position
Nice to Have
- Experience with LifeSciences or Quality software products (training, LIMS, manufacturing, etc)
- Ability to create complex prototypes using Figma
- Experience participating in usability testing sessions with customers
- A drive to continuously improve processes and structure within the design team and across the organization
- Experience with design systems
- Knowledge of technologies including
, CSS(Sass, Less), HTML
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $75,000 – $180,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at .
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.