We are looking for an individual with great customer service skills for one of the main supplemental benefits companies in the nation for over 65 years The Company is expanding in our territories and we are in immediate need of dedicated Benefits Representatives with ambitious goals.
After a record breaking year with $2.3 million in sales and 46% growth year over year we have decided to open up additional positions for 2023. If you are hard-working, motivated, and a team player then we have a position for you!
• Distributes all benefit enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
• Handle incoming customer service calls
• Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
• Accept customer calls and return customer
• Respond to client request for coverages while representing their best interests.
• Create and explain individualized policies via our Needs Analysis system.
• Work and learn from management teams to stay up to date on new products services, and policies.
• Full training provided
• 100% work from home.
• Competitive compensation.
• Paid weekly along with earned bonuses.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Full benefits after 3 months.
• Values a healthy work-life balance
To apply for this job please visit spaderecruiting.com.