Make “being the difference” your Career. FAST APPLY.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Nurses who wants to make a difference providing 1:1 family-centered care to children with complex care needs in home settings to join our amazing team. You will use your clinical skills to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality home health care, they need and deserve delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability, in the comfort and safety of their homes.
If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Why Work for Bayshore?
- 1:1 care (no travelling from client to client)
- Competitive wages (prior experience recognized)
- Flexible schedules
- Paid orientation, training, and advanced skills education. Specialty training opportunities available
- Paid vacation, sick time, and benefits available (minimum hours requirement)
- Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
Salary: $35.42 – $46.51 per hour per hour
If you are interested in community nursing and enjoy working from a family-centered perspective, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Email – or
Bayshore Pediatric/Specialty Nursing Services
Attn: Human Resources
- Active license with BCCNM
- Pediatric nursing experience an asset but NOT requires
Bayshore is in accordance with provincial Accessibility regulations as well as Provincial Human Rights Code legislation.
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bayshore.ca.