(Hybrid – Kanata, ON)
Benbria’s mission is to help organizations be loved by their customers and employees alike. Benbria helps brands build meaningful relationships with customers and employees by collecting valuable insights, engaging in real-time, automating action, analyzing experiences and closing the loop on feedback.
Benbria is a leader in Real-Time Experience Management (RTXM) technology, helping the world’s most customer-centric brands deliver a superior experience that goes above and beyond their competitors.
Using a variety of channels of engagement including traditional, social and digital, the Loop Experience Platform enables brands to capture feedback and insights related to their experiences. This includes measuring loyalty, satisfaction and effort, real-time engagement, resolution, root cause analysis, motivating frontline employees, and reducing customer churn.
Benbria is seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Kanata, Ontario to develop outbound sales opportunities within the education industry as it relates to Campus Experience Management (CXM) and Voice of the Customer (VoC). The successful candidate will have an opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and grow over time including a clear career path to becoming an Account Executive within 6-18 months as success is achieved.
As an SDR, you will be responsible for contacting and qualifying colleges and universities within North America, some of whom have responded to marketing awareness campaigns and/or from targeted lists. You will work to understand the current environment and business challenges within the education industry, introduce Benbria and the Loop Experience Platform to prospective clients to provide relevant details, answer initial questions, and help prospects move into an evaluation cycle which includes a solid handoff to the appropriate sales representative such as an Account Executive (AE).
The SDR role is focused on dedicated outbound activities such as cold calling and strategic outreach via social media. The role is a great opportunity for people early in their sales careers which will help them gain valuable business experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research as it relates to colleges and universities within North America that fit Benbria’s Ideal Customer Profile and Buyer Persona.
- Create and manage targeted prospect lists which include multiple entry points into prospective accounts to reduce bottlenecks or any single points of failure.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competitive products and communicate information learned to stakeholders responsible for sales and product management.
- Share learnings and collaborate with team members in a cross-functional manner to develop new strategies, improve execution and drive great team results and success.
- Establish a multi-step cadence using multiple channels of engagement to ensure that the prospects are engaged effectively with multiple touchpoints while being mindful of Benbria’s brand within the marketplace.
- Engage with prospects to establish a preliminary relationship and familiarize them with Benbria’s brand and the Loop Experience Platform.
- Manage leads effectively within Benbria’s CRM such that progress can be tracked effectively on a weekly and monthly basis to enable rapid decision-making.
- Nurture prospects until they are ready to engage formally into a product evaluation.
- Capture key information related to existing projects and programs useful by sales.
- Book formal discovery meetings for appropriate sales representatives to ensure that a solid handoff is completed.
- Self-motivated, well organized and regimented.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a strong sense of curiosity, and high degree of passion and perseverance for long-term goals and objectives.
- Comfortable with a high level of daily outbound cold calling and cold email activity.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- 12+ months of inside sales experience in a sales and/or business development role.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma.
Powered by JazzHR
To apply for this job please visit benbria.applytojob.com.