At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact. Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why work for us?
Techo Bloc offers its valued employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Leaders who are invested in your success;
- Have a dynamic job and evolving career path;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Inhouse Leadership development and personalized coaching program;
- Free access to a virtual family doctor through virtual care;
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Barbecues and Christmas parties;
- Generous bonus program;
- Considerable referral bonuses;
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7);
- English and French language courses available (if it’s a work requirement)
*Flexible start date by January 2024*
Techo-Bloc is looking to add a Sales Representative for the Gatineau & Ottawa territory areas to pursue the development of its clients in the fields of commercial and residential landscaping. The ideal person in this role must be diligent, organized, and dedicated to the pursuit of a great customer experience; enjoy outdoor design, and have the ability to speak articulately about (hardscape) products and systems knowledge (training provided). He will be on the lookout for the growth opportunities and maintain strong business ties with our business partners.
This role is a perfect match for natural networkers who enjoy building relationships.
- Promote the services and products of the company to the clientele responsible of commercial and residential landscaping projects;
- Develop new markets and maintain relationships with existing customers;
- Support the network of distributors and resellers in the assigned territory and consolidate its presence with landscape architects, civil engineers, architects and designers;
- Capture good opportunities, negotiating business deals and meeting the needs of business customers;
- Collaborate in the development of the business development plan by analyzing customer needs to maximize sales;
- Identify, prepare and participate in promotional events;
- Conduct strategic intelligence of the competition.
- Collegial diploma or Bachelor of Administration (relevant experience may be considered);
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B sales;
- Bilingualism, oral and written, English and French (English is required to service our customers and suppliers based in Quebec & Ontario);
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage projects with rigor;
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity, organization and problem solving;
- Proficiency in computer tools (Microsoft Office suite);
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record. This position requires frequent travel.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and is not intended to be discriminatory.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.